Customs clearance work involves preparation and submission of documentation required to facilitate imports into the country, representing client during customs examination, assessment and taking delivery of cargo and documents after customs clearance.
While facilitating international trade transaction, LOGEX Ltd. will help business owners to lower costs and associated risks, thereby simplifying your trade activities.
We provide full range of custom clearance services for imported goods of any complexity. Which include:
- Classification of goods by commodity codes of Customs Tariff.
- Processing of import consignments with extensive nomenclature.
- Customs Declaration service.
Practical experience and extensive knowledge in execution of customs documentation for goods of all categories.
- Simplicity and transparency in obtaining assessment of conformity.
- High speed processing of your application approval.
- The extensive experience of specialists in execution of relevant documentation.
Import and supply of fresh fruits and vegetables to Russian Federation has a number of distinctive formalities that differentiate it from import of other types of goods.
We guarantee the professional representation of your interests when dealing with custom authorities and while obtaining of all necessary permits in other government regulatory bodies.
Such cargo is accompanied by:
- Export (re-export) phytosanitary certificate.
- Certificate issued by Belarussian phytosanitary control agency.
- Certificate of secondary phytosanitary control.
The most economical transportation of goods by rail from China and Vietnam. Cargo delivery is carried out by means of platform wagons using conventional and special containers.
Satisfying customer’s requirements is our priority and is at the heart of what we do from processing your enquiries to performing customs operations.
You can always count on timely assistance and advice on matters relating to customs clearance of imported goods.
Providing consulting services in the field of customs legislation.
Together with the set of customs documents, your company will receive a package of economic recommendations on interacting with foreign contractors, evaluation of transportation and shipping costs, along with economic analysis of the entire trade transaction.
If required LOGEX Ltd. can provide warehousing facilities for temporary storage or consolidation.
Other specialized services offered by us include:
- Calculation and optimization of all custom payments.
- Assistance at all stages of custom clearance procedure.
- English-speaking staff with experience and qualification.